Best Bitcoin Roulette Sites
Bitcoin roulette takes all the aspects we love from one of the most widely played casino games worldwide, and then offers better odds and features all with the convenience of Bitcoins. There is a lot of Bitcoin roulette sites current out there but not all are good trustworthy sites, so when searching for the best Bitcoin roulette websites, we need to be aware of factors including quality, anonymity, customer service, bonuses, and variety. Our current top rated Bitcoin Casinos offering Roulette are:
Bitcoin Roulette Games and Odds
Each Bitcoin casino we recommend offer both American and European Roulette games to its players, with all the standard rules and correct odds. As always we favor games with better odds at BGR and such we always advise playing the European version, which currently has the best odds with the lowest house edge.
The game odds vary depending on the type of game in which you are playing. Bets are usually designed to pay out at odds fair for a 36-pocket wheel; but the presence of the zero (or double zeroes) is how the house gets an advantage.In American style of play the house holds a 5.26% house edge (as they have the double zero), and the European roulette (with a single zero) has a house edge of just 2.7% on all bets.
Types Of Bitcoin Roulette Bets
European Bitcoin Roulette Table
The following is a list of the types of Bets that can be made when playing Bitcoin Roulette:
Inside Bets: Inside bets include the following:
- Straight Bets: Betting on an individual number that pays 35 to 1.
- Split Bets: Betting on two adjacent numbers, which pays 17 to 1.
- Street Bets: Covering a row of three numbers, which pays 11 to 1.
- Corner Bets: Covering four numbers in a square which pays 8 to 1.
- Six-Line: With Bets covering two rows of three numbers each, paying 5 to 1.
Outside Bets: Outside bets include:
- Red/Black: The player will wins if the winning number is of the appropriate colour, and pays even money 1:1 and the player loses if the number is zero regardless of the color bet on.
- Odd/Even: Bets on even or odd, and pays out at 1:1. The player loses if the number is zero regardless of the bet.
- 1-18/19-36: Bets covering the numbers in the range, paying even money if a number in the ball lands on any number within the range. The player loses if the number is zero regardless of the bet.
- 1-12, 13-24 and 25-36: These bets cover all numbers in their range, paying 2 to 1.
Columns Bets: These cover the three numbers in a column, if the ball lands on any of the numbers in the appropriate column the player wins.
Bitcoin Roulette Advantages
The main advantage is that you can play Bitcoin Roulette anonymously, you only have to provide your username, password, and email address to get started, and of course Bitcoin Roulette offers easy and instant transactions.
Additionally, you can play Bitcoin Roulette anywhere in the world without any governments blocking the game as Bitcoins are anonymous and void of government control.